Meet Your Innkeepers
We fell in love with the Adirondacks as tourists (NOT “terrorists” as our daughter proudly announced on her first day at the new school). Before long, we were making the 8 hour drive to the mountains almost every month and picking up real estate magazines “just for fun.” Wayne had a childhood dream of creating a resort in the mountains. As a writer, Amy craved the inspiration found in nature, beauty, and peaceful spaces. When we found the Snow Goose, it seemed like a perfect match.
There were just a few obstacles. We knew only one soul (second-handed at that!) in the Adirondacks. The bank required financing and jobs … and we needed to sell our PA home during the worst recession in decades. Miracle after miracle unfolded and on March 14, 2008, a mere three months after we first set foot in the Snow Goose, we were headed north in a moving truck with our entire life’s belongings.
If you’re pursuing a dream of your own or maybe your dreams have been swallowed by the harsh reality of life, let our story inspire you! We have a lot of passions like nature, hiking, coffee, gourmet foods, good books and traveling. But our greatest passion is helping others remember and follow their dreams. Learn more at:
Nourish Your Adirondack Adventure with Breakfast
* Harney & Sons gourmet teas
* Hot chocolate
* Juices (orange, cranberry, grapefruit)
* Milk (coconut milk also available)
* Half & half
* Hard-boiled eggs
* Chobani yogurt
* Assorted organic cereals (gluten-free by request)
* Fresh fruit bowl (bananas, apples, clementines)
* Seasonal cut fruit cups
* Bread for toasting
* Peanut butter and jam
* Granola bars
From Our Kitchen
(selection changes daily)
* Cinnamon roll pancakes
* Egg quesadillas
* Oatmeal bake
* Omelettes (Wayne is a master!)
A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. NEW – You can now “weather proof” your stay allowing you to cancel last minute due to rain or snow. Details provided during booking.
* Should you cancel 14 days or more before your arrival date, a refund will be issued (minus $20 handling fee).
* If you cancel within 14 days of your stay but before the last 48 hours, your deposit will not be refunded but it may be applied toward a future visit.
* For very last minute cancellations (last 48 hours), we will attempt to re-rent your room and if we cannot, your deposit will be forfeited and the other 50% will be charged.
* There is no refund given for early departure; however, if we are able to re-rent your room, the unused portion of your stay may be applied toward a future visit.
We regret that we cannot accommodate pets. Our family pets are restricted from all guest areas. If you need pet friendly accommodations, consider visiting our sister inn – the ADK Trail Inn (15 mins away).
For the comfort and safety of our guests, The Snow Goose is a non-smoking facility.
Check in is after 3:00 pm and Check out is 11:00 am. Early or late arrivals/departures are available by prior arrangement based on room availability.
Give Rest & Relaxation
Your Stay Gives Children & Moms a Reason to Smile
Every Child Deserves to Smile
As the world leader in cleft palate surgery, Smile Train is changing the world one smile at a time. Children with untreated clefts around the world live in isolation, but more importantly, have difficulty eating, breathing, hearing, and speaking. Cleft treatment is safe and the impact on the child is immediate. We have been a proud supporter of Smile Train for over ten years … thanks to guests like you!
Every Child Deserves Dignity
Every Mom Deserves to Rest
Contact Us and Location
ADA Website Compliance
Please note that our property has only three rooms and is not required to be physically ADA Compliant. We have no ADA accessible features in the rooms or on the property.
Snow Goose Bed and Breakfast
1433 NYS Route 73
Keene Valley NY 12943 US
Owners: Wayne and Amy Stoner
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online at https://thesnowgoose.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our property’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bed and Breakfast Website Accessibility Features
Structured, Semantic Markup
Bed and Breakfast Accessibility Features
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support